What to bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Cot (optional if you do not want to sleep on the floor)
- Towel and personal toiletries (these items will not be supplied on the retreat)
- Casual clothes that are modest and appropriate for a retreat *
- Dress clothes for Sunday Mass (no jeans)
What NOT to bring:
- Cell phone, wrist watch
- Computer, iPod, iPad, MP3 Player
- Tablet, Nook, Kindle, electronic games
- Homework, school books
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco (all are strictly prohibited)
* Our Modest Dress Code Policy reminds you that your choice of attire may be distracting from our retreat. Please be respectful of our policy as follows:
- Clothing cannot contain disrespectful language or images.
- No clothing can reveal under garments.
- No clothing containing spaghetti straps that are not covered.
- No clothing that exposes any midriff regions.
- No leggings or skin-tight yoga pants can be worn as pants. Please style these with a skirt!
Cell phones are a huge distraction and detrimental to your personal faith-enriching retreat experience. For this reason, all cell phones brought to the retreat will be collected by the retreat leader and returned at the end of the retreat.
If you need to reach a retreatant (or if a retreatant needs to make a phone call during the weekend), please call the TEC Office at 651-251-0085. Your call will be answered in a timely manner.
Please direct questions or concerns to the TEC office at 651-281-0085.