Wheat letters are a big part of every TEC weekend. We encourage you will take a few minutes to encourage the retreatants of our next retreat by writing a quick letter.
- Try to keep your letter fairly brief.
- Include any personal sacrifice you may be making for them (i.e. extra prayer, act of service, donating to a charity, etc.) and, of course, tell them how much they mean to you and why.
- Remind the recipient that:
- In order to get the most out of their retreat, they should be open to God and to others.
- They should be patient with themselves.
- That dying to things in our lives in order to live for Christ is a lifelong, fruitful process. One step at a time…
- They have people on the weekend (and outside the weekend) who are there to help them.